By The Numbers
At the end of the day, it’s all about measuring and exceeding your objective. Here are a few examples of how Heinz Marketing has measurably helped clients exceed their sales, marketing and go-to-market objectives.
- Increased sales team lead conversion at HouseValues by 25 percent by focusing on higher-quality leads, creating a cross-team best practice sharing program, introducing an online ordering system, and creating compensation & recognition incentives for performance.
- Helped increase monthly sales at PayScale each month over a four month period while reducing marketing costs by 55 percent.
- Launched new enterprise sales system at multi-state legal services firm; helped secure more than $500,000 in monthly new business revenue within first two months.
- Launched two new products for HouseValues, selling to 1,000 customers during pre-sales effort to begin product at profitability from day one.
- Used nurture marketing to drive 45% of new sales for PayScale in a six-month period
- Helped enterprise technology marketing company with trade show strategy that had a goal of 25 sales (they ended up with 62)
- Helped grow legal services business from $36M/year to more than $50M/year
- Launched new product prototype in four weeks, drove $95K in revenue within the next six weeks
- Doubled inbound lead volume for PayScale in a three-month period, increasing measure of “sales-worthy” leads by 50 percent in the process.
- Reduced MSN real estate off-network customer acquisition costs by more than 80 percent; drove more than two million consumers per month to site from thousands of affiliate across the Web.
- Built Webinar marketing channel for PayScale, driving thousands of leads monthly and delivering more than a third of new business revenue in a three-month period.
- Grew lead contribution from natural search and SEO to more than 400 leads per month for one Seattle B2B start-up
- Build new “house” prospect database of more than 120,000 targets for Seattle-based B2B start-up
- Created several new DRTV spots for HouseValues, including concepts that beat control spots by 20-30 percent.
- Increased consumer conversion on JustListed.com by 34 percent within months of launch, raising effectiveness and cost efficiency of all media channels.
- Reduced consumer lead cost for HouseValues.com by 60 percent by diversifying media channels and improving online lead conversion.
- Tripled seminar attendance for HouseValues’ customers in an eight-month period.
- Grew registered users at MSN real estate channel from 10,000 to six million subscribers and 15 million email newsletter subscriptions in 18 months, doubling month-over-month retention and driving 30 percent of monthly site visitors from email each month.
While GMN has a strong marketing department, we know that there are areas we are ...Read More
Gerry Gallagher, VP of Sales & Marketing
Heinz Marketing was there for Bsquare in a time of business and team transition.
Rebecca Staffel, Director of Marketing
I hired Heinz Marketing for their expertise in lead management, lead scoring and lead nurturing ...Read More
Carmen Arnevik, Head of Marketing
Heinz Marketing is the rare kind of marketing agency that embraces revenue responsibility. They develop ...Read More
Scott Smith, VP Customer Success
We hired Heinz Marketing to develop a company-wide influencer engagement program. We got a very ...Read More
Zack Alspaugh, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Heinz Marketing has been truly a joy to work with. They are extremely collaborative and ...Read More
Michelle Aymold, Director of Marketing
Heinz Marketing are truly collaborative partners. Whether the project is technical, like migrating from one ...Read More
Joe Chernov, CMO of InsightSquared,
Sarah Daniels previously served as Chief Marketing Officer leading all marketing initiatives for Market Leader, including ...Read More
Sarah Daniels, Chief Marketing Officer
Brian is the co-founder and leads the WhatCounts team overseeing tactical management and direction for ...Read More
Brian Ratzliff, President